Think you have the next bestseller in your head? Share with us your story ideas and
your dream of becoming published might just come true! We welcome writers of all ages, so whether you are 9 or 99, we would love to hear from you!
How to submit your story:
(1) Send us a cover letter telling us:
- Who you are (name, age, occupation, contact details)
- Why you want to be an author
- What your story is about (a very short summary not longer than 100 words)
- Why your story idea is unique
- Who your readers will be (what age group your story will appeal to)
(2) Include the first three chapters of your story. Do not submit the whole story
unless we specifically ask for it.
(3) Give us about two months to get back to you. If you don't hear from us, we
probably think your story is unsuitable.
- Give us a good idea of what your story is about, who the characters are, and where
the story takes place.
- Make the first chapter gripping, exciting and engaging, If not, we might not read on.
- Create likeable, realistic characters.
We love entertaining, fun and funny children's fiction with an Asian
flavour. PG-rated. Content unsuitable for children will not be entertained.