GIFT A BOOK SG

At Bubbly Books, we believe books are a right, not a privilege. This is why we are working with schools to launch the Gift A Book SG initiative. We invite you to donate any amount which will be used to gift young beneficiaries in Singapore schools with good local books.

giftabook.jpg

*For details on FAS scheme, please visit www.moe.gov.sg/financial-matters/financial-assistance

**Bubbly Books will absorb 20% of the total cost + delivery fee. Your donations will cover the remaining 80% of the cost of the books.

 

 

FOR SCHOOLS

If you want to be part of Gift A Book SG, please fill in this declaration form as well as the book order form.

 

Submit the forms to info@bubbly-books.com or email us for any enquiries.